Skip to content
- Give up caring what other people think of you. People will always have something to say, no matter if you're doing good or bad. Just focus on you.
- Quit worrying! Easier said than done, I know. A favorite quote of mine is " Worrying is like a rocking chair, it'll give you something to do and nowhere to go."
- Give up spending unnecessary money on things you don't need. You can't buy your happiness or try to fill it with material things.
- Give up people-pleasing. You can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. You will run yourself into the ground trying to please people.
- Get that chip off your shoulder and stop taking everything personally. Everyone is not attacking you and out to get you. Constructive criticism can be good if you let it be.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.