We are committed to promoting wellness in all of its aspects: physical, social, mental, emotional, spiritual and environmental. In addition to our behavior and lifestyles, wellbeing is heavily impacted by environmental factors such as the physical, social and cultural context of where we live. Wellness is an active pursuit that involves actions, choices and intentions. That's why at Faithience® we connect expressions that enhance wellbeing. It all just so happens to be put on T-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, etc.
Did you that wellness include at least six dimensions (and sometimes up to 9 or 12)?
- Physical: Fitness, nutrition, rest, etc., are all essential for maintaining a healthy body.
- Social: Developing meaningful connections and engagement with others and our communities.
- Mental: Learn, solve problems, and be creative in order to engage the world.
- Emotional: Understanding our own feelings, as well as the feelings of others, and being aware of them.
- Spiritual: Human existence is focused on seeking meaning and purpose.
- Environmental: Creating positive repercussions on planetary health that come from human actions, choices, and well-being.